3D Modeler - Mumbai, India
Position at sunSTRATEGIC
- 3D modelling, terrain and foliage creation
- 3D texturing
- Other art deliverables such as world building, lighting, Post FX and Motion Graphics.
- Work closely with concept artists and designers to provide in-game assets, 3D environment elements, to the specifications of the project.
- Create, tweak, implement and fix world class environment art
- Inspire and support team members, accept personal responsibility for the project deliverables.
- Monitor deliverable progress, manage assigned scope and requested changes, meet commitments, follow up and be on time.
- Strong understanding of 3D elements and creation
- Proven capability to work on multidisciplinary project teams, able to handle changing priorities throughout a product life cycle
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Proficient using Autodesk Maya, Adobe Photoshop, After Effects, Substance Painter and PC operating systems.
- Manipulate UVs; adjust textures using Photoshop/Substance Painter; create high quality/high resolution textures; A good understanding of PBR texturing techniques.
- Specific expertise in one or many of the following: modelling, texturing, lighting, creating both foliage/organic environments and hard surface environments.
Good to have skills:
- 3D Modelling skills: experience with Photogrammetric modelling techniques, experience using world machine and Zbrush
- Texturing skills: Substance Designer and Quixel Suite.
- Lighting skills: Ability to adjust lighting to establish the desired style and mood of a 3D scene; ability to utilize light to direct the users eye within an image/scene; ability to define lighting purpose, placement, direction, shape, range, colour, quality, shadowing, drop-off quantity and brightness in a scene; ability to maximize efficiently of scene lighting with textural detail.
- Demonstrated passion for entertainment products / media (i.e. comics, movies, novels, etc.)
- Unity 3D: Knowledge of asset management and basic architecture for importing user created content; 3D models, textures.
- Personal Interview
- Design Test