Sales/Business Development - Mumbai, India
Position at sunSTRATEGIC
A business development professional has three primary responsibilities:
- Identifying new sales leads
- Pitching products and/or services
- Maintaining fruitful relationships with existing customers
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Researching organizations and individuals online (especially on social media) to identify new leads and potential new markets
- Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings
- Contacting clients to inform them about new developments in the company’s products/services
- Identifies product improvements or new products by being well versed on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Preparing PowerPoint presentations, sales displays and meeting sales target
- Developing quotes and proposals for clients to be submitted to accounts department and negotiate the terms of an agreement and close sales
- Developing sales goals for the team and ensuring they are met
- Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Preferred MBA(Marketing) with 3+ years’ experience in BD & CS in Marketing
- Presentation Skills, Client Relationships, Emphasizing Excellence, Energy Level, Negotiation, Prospecting Skills, Meeting Sales Goals, Creativity, Sales Planning, Independence, Motivation for Sales
- Personal Interview