All you need to know about a Landing Page
What is a landing page?
A landing page refers to a page on your website that is particularly designed to convert visitors into leads. It follows both of the following criteria:
- It features a form that enables you to gather visitors’ data in exchange for the desired offer.
- Landing pages are practically created to transform visitors into leads.
Simply put, a landing page is any page that has a form on it to capture visitors’ details and it does not encompass any other distractions.
How does it work?
- A customer discerns a call to action (CTA) and ends up on a landing page with the form.
- He/she fills out a form, which converts him/her from a visitor into a lead.
- The data gathered from the form is then amassed in your leads database.
- It helps you to market to your target audience based on what information you have about them.
Get in touch with sunSTRATEGIC – a top creative agency in India for help in everything related to digital marketing tools and techniques.